Managers will need to know the Employees "Badge #" before performing these steps. Please consult with a support member if unsure. LINK: Article on Creating Assignments for temp workers in ManageRight.
Employees Badges are created by managers creating assignments in the ManageRight VMS system. Once an assignment is created that Assignment # becomes the employeees "badge #".
These next steps will show you the authorized manager how to enroll the employees finger in the clocks so they can begin using the clocks:
Screen shots below may look different in your configuration.
- Click on "Manager Login" Button on screen
- Use the Manager badge ID & password. You can also place finger on bio scanner, if previously registered. If unsure please contact your DWS Program team.
- After manager password entered, system will take you to Manager Mode screen. Click on "Enroll Finger"
- Enter the "Employee Badge" (typically the ManageRight Assignment # and or last 4 of employee SSN)
- Note: Make sure the employee has an "Assignment #" created in ManageRight and that information typically transfers to the clocks every 2-3 hours. If not in the clocks the employee will not be able to get registered until that time.
- Choose a finger to enroll by selecting the finger on the screen. We recommend using the index, middle or thumb fingers (either hand) when enrolling. Also recommend each employee has the max 2 fingers registered.
- Place the finger three times to register the biometrics into the system.
- Place finger a fourth time to confirm the finger is registered. Once completed the below screen will show.
- Note: Clock will then ask if you would like to register another finger. We recommend to register another finger on a different hand for all employees.
- Finger enrollment accepted and clock will ask if you would like to register another employee fingerprint (select yes or no).
- No will allow you to go back and allow that employee to start punching procedure.