Will get email from Kronos with your login and must change their password on a computer first
- Must reset password within 24 hours or system will lock them out.
- Only a DWS system administrator can unlock, the 24-hour rule applies again.
- If not receiving the email, go to ____ <-ASK DWS REP FOR YOUR WEBSITE URL
- Enter username given to you & Password1!
Mobile Application is the preferred method for punching. Employee will need a phone
Website punching is available through link provided in the email. Only use this if no cellphone is available.
- Download the app from a phone’s app store. Must download the “UKG Ready” Mobile app only. All other apps will not work.
- Settings to use for Setup:
- Select Region: North America
- Company Shortname type: ______<--ask DWS program manager
- Login with Username emailed to you and password already changed from a computer
- Virtual Code Authentication: input a mobile device or email to receive a 6-digit code.
- Input that code for access into the system.
Once logged in on the UKG/Kronos Workforce Ready Mobile application, employees can begin punching in or manually inputting hours for manager approval once the week ends.
- Click on Clock button to do a “Quick Punch”. This will just enter a punch for you and determine if it is an IN or OUT based on your last entry.
- You can click on the view timesheet button to see your time.
- To edit time, click on the Date and then FROM or TO fields to edit your timesheet.
- Must click Save when finished.
- Submit at the end of the week when all time is done and ready for approval.