Will get email from Kronos with your login and must change their password on a computer first
- Must reset password within 24 hours or system will lock them out.
- Only a DWS system administrator can unlock and 24-hour rule applies again.
- Download the app from a phone’s app store. Must download the “Kronos Workforce Ready Mobile” app only. All other apps will not work.
- Settings to use for Setup:
- Select Region: North America
- Company Shortname type: DWSNiagara
- Login with Username emailed to you and password already changed from a computer
- Virtual Code Authentication: input a mobile device or email to receive a 6-digit code.
- Input that code for access into the system.
Once logged in on the Kronos Workforce Ready Mobile application, employees can begin punching in or manually inputting hours for manager approval once the week ends.
- Click on Clock button to do a “Smart Punch” which will just punch you in and use the last punch to determine if its an in or an out.
- You can click on the view timesheet button to see your time.
- To edit time, click on the Date and then FROM or TO fields to edit your timesheet.
- Must click Savewhen finished.
- Submit is used at the end of the week, when all time is done and ready for approval.