- Click on Device Menu button (lower left side)
- Click on Maintenance Mode Icon and enter password 115190, then click enter.
- Click Settings > Communication Setting > Wi-Fi
- Make sure the Wi-Fi is on by toggling the On/Off Toggle in the upper right
- Find & Click on your available Wi-Fi Network name in the list
- Click Connect to Network
- If password required, click on password field to begin entering using the keyboard that will display.
- Optional, Click Advance options. Only used if need to change Proxy or DHCP/Static IP settings.
- Proxy Settings can be manually entered.
- IP Settings can be changed to Static to allow an IP address, Gateway, and DNS settings to be entered.
- Click Save when done
After the Wi-Fi setting is turned on, it is recommended to reboot the clock so it can go through all system start functions. To Reboot the clock:
- From Maintenance Mode Menu,
- Click on Advanced > Restart Device.
- Click on restart device.
Then click yes and clock will immediately start reboot procedures